c/o
When is my ship going to come in?
When is it my turn?
When will I find the one for me? When will I find someone who finally loves me.
Love is all I have ever wanted; to be wanted and needed.
And I never get it. Never.
I have never been “the one”, to anybody.
Am I not worth loving or unlovable?
Did I do something wrong; do I not deserve love?
I have been waiting patiently, faithfully; and nothing.
It’s always nothing.
Still nothing.
They say love is the answer; so where the hell is my answer.
I am sick and tired of getting my hopes up; only to fall hard at the realization that this-again-isn’t “it”.
Where is it? Where’s the love?
I can’t find it or it can’t find me. Whatever the reason, I don’t have it.
And it’s all I have ever wanted.
-b.loved
No comments:
Post a Comment